Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha to play mum in Dabangg 2


There’s still four months to go before Sonakshi Sinha starts shooting for Dabangg 2 in March 2012. A year ago, buzz was that the film could either move forward with Rajjo and Chulbul Pandey becoming parents, or go into flashback mode.

Sonakshi, who is preparing to play Rajjo again, opposite Salman
related stories Khan, admits the story moves forward in the sequel to her hit debut.

“I don’t think I can divulge too much about a film that’s yet to go on floors. Arbaaz (director, producer and script writer) may not like it. We have to try and keep as much as we can under wraps till the film’s release, next Christmas,” says Sonakshi, adding, “Since I was shown pregnant in the last few frames of the film, I’m quite sure I’ll be playing mommy to Chulbul Jr. Actually, I wouldn’t mind if he also sports a moustache like his handsome father!”

It’s said that even before the script for the sequel to her debut was sealed, Sonakshi was offered Race 2, the sequel to the 2008 movie, Race. The actor had even expressed in February this year that she was looking forward to presenting herself in a completely western avatar in the movie. However, she’s no longer part of the cast now. “I feel bad. I agreed to do the film, but it got delayed, and I moved out,” she says, adding, “Dabangg 2 was announced soon after.”

Sonakshi is completing work on Shirish Kunder’s Joker, and will then begin shooting for the period romance, Lootera, with Ranveer Singh in December. “Then, I’m back to my saris in Dabangg 2,” she says.



No comments:

Post a Comment