Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dia Mirza denies being married!




 It seems our media friends quite love speculating about celebrity marriages or celebrities tying the nuptials sooner than later.

The Nawab of Pataudi, Saif Ali Khan's royal wedding to longtime girlfriend and Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor has been the talk of the town for quite a while. And now they are behind Bollywood's pretty actress Dia Mirza!

The recent reports suggested that Dia Mirza has tied the knot with her filmmaker beau, Sahil Sangha, who she's been dating for past couple of years. However, Dia Mirza denied about any such development.

"I am extremely perturbed to know of some reports that state that I have gotten married. I would like to state clearly that I am not married. When I am married there will be no need for speculation as it is not an aspect of my life that I would feel the need to hide from my fans or from the media," said the actress.


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment