Thursday, August 23, 2012

Poonam Pandey Quits Wearing Bras




 Poonam Pandey, who was last seen giving bathing lessons on Twitter, by posting her nude pictures in the bathtub, has said goodbye to her bras.

Poonam revealed this on Twitter and said that she's not a bra burning feminist but she just finds them uncomfortable. She also posted a picture of herself in a fitted top, sans her inner wear.

"People think I'm trying to make a fashion statement because I never wear a bra. It's really that I'm a tomboy at heart. I wanted to be the first woman to burn her bra, but it would have taken the fire department four days to put it out," Poonam posted on the micro-blogging site.

"Quit wearing a bra full time over a year ago. It's not a feminist statement. I just find them uncomfortable. I have no stance on bras," she further added.

Well we won't be surprised, if her next tweet reads that she's saying farewell to all form of clothes.


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment