Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A female fan upsets Imran Khan by mistiking as Ranbir Kapoor




Imran Khan was mistaken to be Ranbir Kapoor by a female fan when he was in shooting for his movie ‘Break Ke Baad’ also starring the sexy Deepika Padukone.

In the middle of the shoot, he learnt from a crew member that a female fan has been waiting to meet him from the past 4 hours. Imran took a few minutes break to meet her. But what came next was very astonishing!

Narrating the incident, Imran tells, “She was very excited and started jumping around on seeing me. But hang on… you need to hear this. The next thing she did was tell me, ‘I am your great fan; I loved you in Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani.’ I didn’t know how to react.”

All Imran did was say a polite “Thank You! But it wasn’t me in the film.” While Imran took the event in a light manner, but I’m sure, it must have been discomforting and hurt his ego!






Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment