Saturday, August 21, 2010

Deepika Padukone opens up about ‘strayed’ Ranbir




Deepika Padukone for the first time hinted in an interview to a news daily that Ranbir’s straying habits lead to their break-up but the actual reason behind their split is still unknown.

Speaking to a news daily, Deepika said, “When I am in a relationship, I give it my all. I am totally committed and devoted. I am more giving, maybe because I am a Capricorn. I don`t expect the same back but somehow in all my relationships, it has been the guy who has strayed. You can ignore something if it happens once, but if it keeps happening, you have to realise that something is wrong.”

The word ‘strayed’ alludes to Ranbir, who might have cheated on her. Nevertheless, Deepika is more than happy with Siddharth Mallaya, who can be seen showering all his affection on the actress. But unlike her previous relationship with Ranbir, Deepika is quite cautious this time and tightlipped about her personal life in media.

Though industry was abuzz with rumours that the two parted ways because of Ranbir’s growing fondness for Katrina Kaif, Deepika  Padukone was tight-lipped about her equation with the Kapoor scion.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment