Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mugdha: Chilled Out To Spine Chilling!




Mugdha Godse's white bikini clad pics in 'Help' graced assorted periodicals and left many males drooling in the aisles. 'Help', a supernatural thriller showcases Mugdha Godse in a genre, far removed from 'Jail', 'Fashion' and 'All The Best'.

Mugdha's certain that the possessed character that she enacts in the spokeroo will chill the collective spines of viewers.

"Those who've seen 'Help' state that I'm not only a good looking ghost, I also scare most people."

A firm believer in the existence of ghosts, Mughda states in a tabloid quote, "I've not had any encounters with them and neither do I want to. During the film's promotions I was needed to go into spooky places, but I chickened out. What if I really got possessed?"

Her swim suit pics have kicked up a sensual storm, though Mugdha admits to being all chilled out over the issue.

"I didn't know that the bikini is still such a big issue," she says. "I didn't bat an eyelid before wearing it, coz' I have a readymade bikini body. I don't have to slog it out at the last minute."

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment