Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bipasha Basu says she is a simple person





Bipasha was in the capital for the launch of US fashion brand. Bipasha Basu  says, "I like to have bad-hair days - as media generally calls it - because I am a human being and I am a very simple person. I like to enjoy life to the fullest and believe in having fun," Bipasha told reporters.


Talking about her style statement, the actress said: "Make clothes a part of yourself and not vice versa. Also, it is very important to love yourself and if you can do that, you will feel the difference. I love myself completely."


Bipasha, 31, also admitted that a lot of her favourite designers are from the capital and designer duo Gauri-Nainika tops the list.


Also, the sexy actress feels that Delhi has a lot more choice when it comes to dressing up because of the weather, unlike Mumbai, where one doesn't get to see winter at all.




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment