Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When Aarti Chhabria almost drowned




This is what happened to Aarti Chhabria at Gorai beach. She was shooting there for her film DUS TOLA by AryanBrothers Entertainment production that is releasing on 22 October.

In the film she is playing a small town girl which is performance oriented character. It was a scene with Manoj Bajpayee and she wanted to give her best to the shot.  So, to get into the character and mood of the scene, she first rehearsed the scene and went to sit on a rock to seclude herself. "I did not want anybody to disturb my mood so I sat there with my eyes closed.

I was mentally rehearsing it all the while. Then suddenly I realized that it had turned a bit too quite. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see water all around me. While I was sitting there, tide had risen and sea had totally surrounded the rock. Thank god it was a little high rock, else I would have been drenched too." Later she had to wait for some time before she could wade through the shallow waters to the shore.

The team had fun teasing her, but Aarti was sporting enough to laugh with them at her near drowning experience. AryanBrothers Entertainment Production presented, a slice of life film DUS TOLA, is inspired by folktales.

It is a light hearted comedy. Warner Brothers Pictures are releasing the film in India. DUS TOLA is directed by debutant director, Ajoy and its star cast includes talented actors
like Manoj Bajpayee, Aarti Chhabria, Asrani, Govind Prasad Namdev, Dilip Prabahvalkar, Asif Basra, Sid Makkar, and Ninad Kamat. Pallavi Sharda makes her debut with DUS TOLA. The lyric is penned by Gulzar and the music director is Sandesh Shandilya. It is released by Warner Bros. Pictures.
  



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment