Sunday, May 22, 2011

I’m quite shy and insecure: Lady Gaga


Pop star Lady Gaga says she is not comfortable talking to new people, especially from showbiz.

“People think I’m really confident, but actually I’m quite shy and insecure. I never want to talk to anyone at the big celebrity functions because I don’t know anyone and I’m shy and get awkward,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Gaga as saying.

“I like my real friends around me, so that’s why wearing the meat dress was so great because it stunk and no one wanted to talk to me,” she added.

However, the 25-year-old finds it easier to bond with animals and birds.

“I did a shoot recently with real little doves and put them down my cleavage. They loved it down there. They were just sat looking around,” Gaga said.





Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment